Start Date: Week starting 9th September, 2019
Finish Date: Week starting 2nd December, 2019
Location: Centenary of ANZAC Reserve, Castle Hill
Note: This page is specifically for the Spring Senior Competition. If you are looking for Junior competition registrations, please CLICK HERE.
Before you Start the Registration Process
* You will be prompted for your team code during the registration process. You will need to get this off your team coordinator.
* If you are someone who doesn’t have a team, no problem, we will find you one. You can register as an individual using a special team code based on the division you want to play in. You can get your special team code by clicking here .
* If you are 18 or under, you might be entitled to use an active kids voucher. The NSW Government provides 2 Active Kids vouchers per child per year. It will allow you to redeem the entire cost of registration.
How to Register
To register for the 2019 Spring Competition, please select one of the following options:
|I am a player who has a team code, and I want to register in that team|
|I am a team coordinator and I want to setup a team for players to join|
I am someone who wants to play touch footy, and I’m looking for team.
You will first need to lookup the team code for your division by clicking here
|Division Name||Game Day|
|Women’s Division 1||Tuesday|
|Men’s Division 1||Wednesday|
|Men’s Division 2||Wednesday|
|Men’s Division 3||Wednesday|
|Mixed Division 1||Monday|
|Mixed Division 2||Monday|
The Senior season is scheduled to start in the week beginning 9th of September 2019, with Grand finals to be played in the week beginning 2nd of December 2019.
The week before semi finals is reserved for catch-up rounds to cater for washouts. Should further catch-up rounds be required, this may push the senior competition into the new year. Teams will be advised as required.
|Catch Up Round||18/11||Washout Round|
Frequently Asked Questions
Who supplies the playing uniform?
Unlike the Junior competition, teams in the senior competition will be required to organise their own number playing shirts.
If you are interested in purchasing the hornets singlets used by the Junior Competition, please contact email@example.com.
(Please allow sufficient lead time if you want to use Hornets Singlets)
When do registrations close?
The scheduled close date for registrations is the 25th August, but please note the following:
- In previous seasons when demand has been high, we have been forced to close off registrations earlier than expected for some divisions.
- If you want Hornets Singlets, lead times are needed for ordering the singlets. Those who don’t register by the early bird cut off (2nd of August) may not receive their playing singlet by round 1.
I want to register more than 1 player as an individual, can you ensure they end up in the same team?
Absolutely. Once registered, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their names requesting same team placement.
How many players per team?
All teams must register a minimum of 8 players. This is a new mandatory requirement.
I want to register a team, but I'm a few players short. Can you help?
Absolutely. Send an email to email@example.com with your team name once registered and the number of additional players you would like. We will allocate players from our individual player registration pool.
I've never played touch football before, can you cater for beginners?
Absolutely. At Hills Hornets Touch we welcome everybody.
Register yourself, and we will find you a team that can accommodate your experience and skill level.
This season we are also going to make available our representative and elite level coaches available to teams to learn more about the game.